Standards & Certification Committee
Bylaws: Directives, 4.A.2
- Promote the use of the Standards at the annual conference and in communication with the members of NCCL.
- Monitor the implementation of the National Certification Standards for Lay Ecclesial Ministers within NCCL.
- Fulfill and maintain the responsibilities inherent in NCCL’s relationship with the Alliance for the Certification of Lay Ecclesial Ministers.
- Encourage the use of the national certification process among NCCL’s members.
- Oversee the operating procedures of the national certification process for those Lay Ecclesial Ministers who are members of NCCL.
- Evaluate how the certification process has served the needs of NCCL’s members.
- Explore the possibility for a national framework for effective catechist formation.
- Explore other catechist formation needs and resources.
Chair: Gary Pokorny (PokornyG@archmil.org) Members:
Sally Russell, SJ
NCCL President, By-Laws Article VII, Section 2
Ex-officio: NCCL Executive Director, By-Laws Article IX, Section 2